Sunday, May 22, 2011

Shady

This is a quick C& P from my personal blog, but I wanted to keep you guys updated on what is going on. You all may be aware that Executor has kidnapped Shady. He and his associate are torturing her for "information" and to make an example of her. Even as I write this, I have to pause as my fists clench... I am so angry; I am literally shaking with rage.

I do not handle feeling helpless well. So I refuse to be helpless. I won't sit around waiting. I've made a choice... I'm going to Shady's place tomorrow. I've managed to get off from work until Wednesday. So I'm going to go to Jersey. I can't track Shady from here, but I will go to her house and get something personal... a bit of hair, clothes... gods help me, blood. I'll make a charm to track her, and I will make Executor and Advocate suffer for all they've done.

If anyone saw ANYTHING strange in New Jersey, don't be afraid to mentioned it here. Any little thing that you may have noticed in the past few days... strangely masked emos... three people acting suspiciously. We're looking for at least two men. The numbered proxy in Executor's posts is not identified as male or female. So we can't guarantee we're looking for three males.

And Shady of course. She, at least, I can describe. She is pale and small, 5'1", with medium length hair, brown with violet underneath and a single streak of green on the left. Her eyes change from hazel to blue and purple, not that you would have noticed if you saw her at night. If anyone saw anyone manhandling anyone fitting Shady's description, please let me know. From what she told me before she was kidnapped, Executor is not much bigger than she is, but at that point she had only seen him in a dream. A master of dreams can appear any old way he or she wishes, so there's not guarantee he's actually that height in the flesh.


Executor, if you are reading this, I'll find you. I will. But I know you are far too vain to read my words unless they appear on your own blog, which is why I am not afraid to state my intent. I've threatened you. Not idle threats, I assure you. Perhaps you missed the post where I said I was a pacifist by choice. It is not in my nature to forgive those who trespass against me and mine. And if there's one thing that would make me go on the offensive, it's someone I care for being tortured by a sadist like you.

You had better pray to your sick, sad god that Shady ends up home and safe and that she talks me down from doing you permanent harm. Or the pain you have so far put Shady through will pale in comparison to the seven layers of Hell that will descend upon your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment